Pôr do Sol no Alentejo

Pôr do Sol no Alentejo

Seguidores

segunda-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2014




            Only you

            When I'm rude
            You calm my anger.
            When I say stupid things.
            You have always forgiven me
            When I'm discouraged
            You give me courage and strength!
            When I feel lonely,
            You leave everything for me
            When I'm sad
            Your smile is contagious to me
            When I feel depressed,
            You calm my nervous
            When I get emotional and cry,
            You hug me and cry with me.
            When I am joyful and happy
            You also share my joy
            How can I complain of luck?
            When I have a lot more than luck!
            I have you...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Acerca de mim

A minha foto
Seixal, Setúbal, Portugal